Membership BenefitsFor an annual membership, members get access to a number of benefits:
- Exclusive access to speaker series, brown bag lunches, and social events that focus on career development and help expand your network
- Committee membership, where you have the opportunity to suggest and plan events with other female Hill staffers
- Participation in our Mentor-Mentee Progam and access to special events that are open to WCSA members only
- Access to the members-only section of the website, which includes membership directory access, job postings, and discussion boards where members can interact and share information
- Staff - Any person who is employed by the US Congress, including the Library of Congress, is eligible for staff membership.
- Intern/Fellow - Any person who serves as an intern or fellow in a Congressional office or the Library of Congress, is eligible for intern/fellow membership.
If you are interested in submitting an application to join WCSA, please Click Here.
If you aren't Hill staff, but are still interested in being involved in WCSA check out Friends of WCSA.