Please help us make this year’s Congressional Women’s Softball Game a success by becoming a member of the volunteer committee! In order to volunteer at the game this year, please make sure you can commit to the following:
1. Attend the Congressional Women's softball game on June 20, 2012 and assist with organization, set-up, and clean-up of the game.
2. Attend the mandatory Volunteer Orientation and Game Walk-through. The orientation is schedule for the day before the game, Tuesday, June 19 at 7:00pm at Watkins Field. You MUST be there to participate in the game.
3. This year, we will not ask you to raise money, BUT we ask that you sell game 10 tickets. Tickets will be sold for $10 each. You will receive these tickets 2 weeks prior to the game. We will also have rewards for those volunteers that sell the most tickets (gift certificates, VIP access to the after-party, and photographs with the Members of Congress team). You can also sell tickets online at www.congwomensoftball.org. To recieve credit online, have whoever you sell the ticket to put your name in the "How did you hear about the game" slot.
4. Helping promote the game through social media. We ask that you "share" and "retweet" posts from our facebook and twitter site.
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/CongressionalSoftball2010
· Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/CWSftball
5. Telling all of your friends, co-workers, and family to buy a ticket, come, and support the game and YSC!
Serving on the volunteer committee for the game is not only fun, but it is also an opportunity to meet great women on the hill while also being a part of something that supports such a great cause.
Please email Elizabeth Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be on the 2012 Volunteer Committee with the following information:
First and last name
Personal Email address (non-government email)
Office you work in (Please note if you are a member of WCSA also)
Note if you have served on the volunteer committee for previous CWS games and if so, what years (for example, Yes, 2010, 2011)